In case you didn’t know baking soda will help you with your hair growth. Baking soda is the best remedy which will treat your hair, and stimulate it to grow.
Baking soda will favorably on the hair and will make it stronger, without dandruff and voluminous.
- Baking soda removes product residue
Anything which is left from the shampoo can be disposed by baking soda. This is very relevant, so when it is done the baking soda will help you.
- Baking Soda removes Chlorine
Baking soda will eliminate the chlorine leftovers and will keep your hair clean.
- Baking soda promotes hair growth
In case you have weak and slowly growing hair you need to use baking soda and you will fix the problem It is natural stimulator and will make the roots stronger which will make them faster growing.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the recipe of baking soda for your hair:
- In a small spraying bottle, combine some baking soda and water and mix them at a 1 to 3 ratio.
- If you have longer hair, you will probably need more of this mix.
- For medium-long hair, it is best to use 1 tablespoon of baking soda and 6 tablespoons of water.
- Apply this treatment on wet or dry hair and always begin at the roots and move downwards.
- Allow the mix to act for several minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
You can also wash your hair by using a combination of apple cider vinegar and water at a 1 to 4 ratio. For a better aroma, you can add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil.
Apply this combination while you keep your head leaned backwards and avoid eye contact with the mix.
Good Morning Center