It is familiar to everyone that calcium is needed for stronger bones and muscle development.
Magnesium in fact is the most important mineral which is needed for proper developing of our body. The best way to protect your organism from unhealthy developing you need to consume magnesium.
It has the main role in the body detoxification’s process, which is the main process protecting us from toxins and the body damage.
Without magnesium the body won’t function properly, and many diseases will be developed.
It is calculated that even 75% of the Americans struggle with magnesium deficient. You need to consume from 310 to 320mg of magnesium daily.
In addition to this post we are going to present you why the intake of magnesium is very important.
- Maintains healthy bones
- Activates muscles and nerves
- Keeps energy levels balanced by activating adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- Promotes healing and soothing of inflammation and other injuries
- Helps in the absorption of vitamin D from the sun
- Promotes circulation
- Helps you digest proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
- Serving as a building block for RNA and DNA synthesis
- Acts as a precursor for neurotransmitters like serotonin
- Can lower your risk of diabetes
In case you stop consume magnesium, you body will start to breakdown.
In addition to this, now, we are going to present you the effects which are going to appear if you stop consume magnesium.
- Allergies and sensitivities
- Anxiety, depression or restlessness
- Arterial calcification
- Bad short term memory
- Back pain
- Behavioral problems
- Body odor
- Carbohydrate cravings
- Chronic fatigue
- Coldness in extremities (hands and feet)
- Fatigue or unusual tiredness
- Frequent cavities or poor dental health
- Fuzzy brain or difficulty concentrating
- Gut disorders
- Hair loss
- Heart “flutters” or palpitations, arrhythmia
- High levels of stress
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Inability to sleep, or insomnia
- Insulin resistance
- Kidney stones
- Lack of appetite
- Mental disturbances
- Morning sickness
- Muscle soreness, cramps or spasms
- Nausea and vomiting
- Poor coordination
- Sensitivity to noise
- Stomach cramps
- Trouble swallowing
- Thyroid problems
We all know that the skin is the biggest organ in our whole organism, and through it we eliminate a lot of toxins and harmful ingredients, but you need to know that it can also absorb substances, not only eliminate.
A lot of medications are applied topically because it is very effective but it is also safer.
You can apply it on several ways:
Magnesium oil, magnesium gel, and magnesium lotion or magnesium bath salts. These forms of magnesium can be applied easily by either spraying them directly on your skin, applying them as a lotion or gel, or even by adding them to your bath.
You are probably asking yourself why nt to eat magnesium rich food, but to apply it topically. Your body will typically only absorb between 20 to 50 percent of the magnesium you ingest from any source.
You can consume it in case you have digestive problems. You will eliminate these digestive problems. Even such things as aging, diabetes, alcohol dependence, stress, and illness can negatively affect how much magnesium your body can absorb. By applying magnesium topically, you can essentially bypass many of these issues to assure your body actually absorbs this vital mineral.
Also it is proved that due the absorption rates will vary among individuals and magnesium oil as the best rates absorption in any form of this mineral.
What is more convincing is that people who took oral supplements had to take them for up to two years to experience similar results. As an added bonus, the people who used the transdermal magnesium also experienced an improved calcium/magnesium ratio while another 78 percent showed significant heavy metal detoxification following the treatment.
The other issue with supplements that are widely marketed is that many of the cheaper brands, and those that are not certified organic, contain little to none of the actual vitamins and minerals claimed. In 2015, New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman showed that as many as 79 percent of all the supplements tested in one investigation did not actually contain the primary ingredient listed.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the best magnesium lotion.
- ½ cup magnesium flakes
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
Magnesium Body Butter
- ½ cup magnesium oil (see above)
- ¼ cup avocado oil (alternatively, you can use sweet almond oil or unrefined coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- 3 tablespoons shea butter
- Pour 3 tablespoons of boiling water into the magnesium flakes in a small container and stir until it dissolves. This will create a thick liquid. Set aside to cool.
Magnesium Body Butter
- In a quart size mason jar inside a small pan with 1 inch of water, combine the coconut oil, emulsifying wax and shea butter and turn on medium heat.
- When melted, remove the jar from the pan and let the mixture cool until room temp and slightly opaque. At this point, put into a medium bowl or blender.
- If in a bowl, use a hand blender or immersion blender on medium speed and start blending the oil mixture.
- Slowly (starting with a drop at a time) add the dissolved magnesium mixture to the oil mixture while continuing blending until all of the magnesium mix is added and it is well-mixed.
- Put in the fridge for 15 minutes and re-blend to get body butter consistency.
You can add several drops of your essential oil like lavender and all other relaxing bonus.