In case your fingers and skin are very dry and they are cracking, causing pain in the cold days in winter, you don’t have to panic, because we have the cure.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the cure which will help you.
- Exfoliate with sugar and olive oil: make a mixture of sugar and several drops olive oi and rug the hands. You need to make it once a week, but for the best results you need to do it 4 times per week.
- Honey, lemon juice and baking soda: you need to wash your hands with hot water and mild soap, apply the mixture of these 3 ingredients and rub the hands. You need to do this 2 a day.
- Petroleum jelly, sugar, dish soap and lotion: on chapped hands apply 2 spoons f petroleum jelly then add a 1 tbsp. sugar and rub them.
- Butter: before you go to sleep you need to apply butter on the hands and put cotton gloves on. They will soak overnight and will be soft.
- Olive oil and rosemary oil: the combo of these 2 oils will keep your hands away from infections. You need to add a couple of drops and make a mixture, keep it 30 minutes on your hands.
- Sugar and avocado: you need to make a mixture of avocado and 1 tbsp. sugar and you will massage your hands. After you finish the massage wash the hands without soap.
- Oats bath: you will soak the hands in the bath filled with oats and warm olive oil and stay 15 minutes.
- Wear gloves in bed: You need to sleep with gloves because they will keep you protected.