Hemorrhoids are swollen veins which are causing great pain.
They are something like varicose veins but are often caused by unknown reason. It may be a result of straining during the movements or increased pressure during the pregnancy. They can be two types internal and external. In case that they stay too long will cause you some serious health condition.
In addition to this post we are going to present you several remedies which will help you to eliminate these painful problems.
- Aloe Vera
This is one of the most effective ingredient. It is anti-inflammatory and has great properties and will reduce the irritation.
- For external you need to apply Aloe Vera on the affected are and massage.
- For internal hemorrhoids you will cut the leaves in stripes. You need to cut off the thorn. Place the slices in a container and freeze them. You need to apply them in the hemorrhoid to eliminate the pain.
This is going to help you only temporary and you will reduce swelling and eliminate the pain.
- Apply on the affected zone about 10 minutes and then take it off, repeat it several times.
- You need to take frozen vegetables, wrack the pack in a towel and apply it to the hemorrhoids. You need to do this 20 minutes.
- Olive oil
This is anti-inflammatory ingredient which will treat this problem effective.
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil every day so the inflammation will be eliminated.
- Crush the juice of the plum leaves add olive oil apply the mixture on the hemorrhoids and eliminate the pain and swelling.
- Lemon Juice
You need to know that lemon is very effective.
- Saturate a cotton ball in a lemon juice and apply on the hemorrhoids. You will feel mild tingling but the pain will be eliminated.
- Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon in a cup of milk and drink it. You will do this on every 3 hours.
- Apple cider vinegar
You need to know that some people find every save in ACV.
- Press a cotton ball in an ACV and apply on the area. This is for external, and you need to do it several times.
- For internal you need to add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it twice a day.
- Witch Hazel
- You need to soak a cotton ball in a hazer and apply on the hemorrhoids. Do it 3 times a day.
- You can buy medical pads which contain hazel and use them instead of toilet paper.
- Black tea bags
-Soak the tea bag in hot water and eliminate the water and let it cool.
Apply the warm tea bag on the swollen veins and keep it 10 minutes, 2-3 times a day.
Top 10 Home Remedies