A lot of people keep a plant inside their houses and they have great appearance but some of them have detrimental effects.
One 5 year old boy, began feeling sick all f a sudden. His father though that it is from some food. His skin immediatel changed the color and he couldn’t breathe.
The father called an ambulance and he went to the hospital. After half an hout the doctors announced to the parents that the child has died by something that he ingested.
The blood ordered in order to find the cause of the death of the boy.
The results showed that a high dose of calcium oxidate a chemical in the child’s blood. The indoor plant is known as Amoena.
The plant is placed in homes or offices and Esteban’s family had that kind of plant. only in 2006 there were 64 250 cases of plant poisoning plants.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the first aid that you shall give in case of Amoena poisoning.
According to the National Library of Medicine of the United States, you should immediately clean the mouth with a wet cloth, rinse the eyes, and any other body parts that came in contact with the plant and drink a glass of milk.
Do this after you’ve called an ambulance.
Take a look at the video below to learn more about the eath bringing plant:
Natural Cures Not Medicine brings you alternative health news from all over the web. These articles are sourced and shared with permission so you get all the news that's fit to keep you in good physical and mental health. Stay happy, stay hungry, and stay on Natural Cures Not Medicine