A lot of people struggle with wrinkles as they get older. Some of them are scared because of their fast appearance.
Aging is inevitable and the wrinkles doesn’t mean that you stopped taking care of the skin.
Wrinkles are caused of different causes and in addition we are going to explain you something.
- Age: As you get older the skin is more fragile and non-elastic. It becomes oily and more wrinkled.
- Exposure to UV rays: Ultraviolet radiation will make the aging process faster.
- Smoking: this s something which will make your skin definitely older, and will contributes the wrinkles.
- Repeated facial expressions: If you smile you will have lines and wrinkles. If you use facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin.
In addition to this post we are going to present you that you need to practice. You will protect your skin from UV rays and you will prevent the wrinkles. You will find 3 ingredients which are all natural, and make the cure.
It is source of vitamin E, thyme essential oil and coconut oil.
Vitamin E will help you to prevent the wrinkles, because it is great antioxidant, and will eliminate the free radicals and damaged skin.
In addition we are going to present you the recipe and it preparation.
Natural Eye Cream Recipe
- 2 units of Vitamin E squeezed from capsules
- 2 drops of thyme essential oil
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Combine all 3 ingredients and massage the cream under your eyes. Be sure not to get the mixture into your eyes.
- Wipe off any excess cream with a washcloth.
- Do this 1-2 hours before bed each night.
The Hearty Soul