Apple cider vinegar is the ingredient which is made with fermented apples.
It has variety of usages and it very popular nowadays in the health community.
You will use it for healthy benefits like lowering the blood pressure and weight loss and will also reduce the risk of cancer.
\People also explain that you can use it for eliminating the acne, but for this there are few proves.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the benefits.
- It will kill the bacteria which causes acne.
Vinegar is the ingredient which will kill so many viruses and bacteria. It will recue the number of bacteria up to 90% and 95% viruses.
A type of bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes, contributes to the development of acne. While there isn’t much research on the ability of apple cider vinegar to fight P. acnes, there are a few studies on the organic acids it contains.
There was a study which included 22 people which added a lotion for this ingredient in duration of one year.
The 50% improvement get to be eliminated.
- It may reduce the appearance of scarring
Right after the acne will be eliminated, the skin will be discoloration and scarring. When you apply it directly to the skin the acnes will be promoting regeneration.
Lactic acid has also been shown to improve the texture, pigmentation, and appearance of the skin in individuals with superficial acne scars.
- Applying it to your skin can cause burns
In case you apply ACV directly on the skin, it may cause some burns. The burns occur right after the ACV is contacted with the skin, in a long period of time.
You need to consume t in small amounts and it shall be mixed with water. You can’t use it on an open wounds.
- Should You use apple cider vinegar for treating acne.
This powerful ingredient will kill the bacteria which cause acne and will reduce he appearance of the acne.
Applying the apple cider vinegar on a skin, directly, will damage and burn.
- How to treat acne with apple cider vinegar
In addition to this post we are going to present you several steps which will help you for easier usage of ACV.
- Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 three parts water (if you have sensitive skin, you may want to use more water).
- Cleanse your face with mild face wash and pat dry.
- Using a cotton ball, gently apply the mixture to the affected skin.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day.
You need to know that the consumption of apple cider vinegar shall be organic
The organic acids in apple cider vinegar may help kill the bacteria that cause acne. They may also help reduce the appearance of scar