Since when we were young our parent were the ones which advices us that we need to eat as many veggies and frits as we can.
They are powerful source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber, which are needed for the war between the different diseases, including cancer.
No matter how good they are they are not good consuming them on an empty stomach.
They are full with vitamins and minerals and antioxidants. You need to consume them but you shouldn’t consume them on an empty stomach. It will result with stomach block. You will have pressure on the stomach which results with ache, and is bad for people who already struggle with ulcers or acid reflux.
- Citric fruits
In case you struggle with esophagus issues, you need to eliminate these fruits. They are \great source of vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants and potassium which will irritate already inflamed esophagus.
- Short crust/ Puff Pastry
You need to think again if you want to eat this. They are4 delicious, but full o yeast, which will irritate the stomach and will cause flatulence.
- Carbonated drinks
This should be a no-brainer. In reality, you shouldn’t consume carbonated drinks ever. Studies have shown they increase the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and liver damage. Soda normally contains about 8 to 10 teaspoons of sugar, which, on an empty stomach, is the same as injecting 6 to 8 times as much sugar in your blood than should ever normally exist. This creates an insulin rush, which triggers an adrenaline surge, followed by a sugar high. Not to mention, withdrawal symptoms afterwards! Just don’t do it, folks.
- Coffee or Tea
You need to know that when you wake up, coffee is not the first think you shall drink. It is not the best or your stomach. Increased acid levels will slow down the digestion of the protein, which will result with bloating and inflammation of the bowel or even colon cancer.
In addition to this post we are going to present you 7 foods that you should consume on an empty stomach.
- Oatmeal- rich in fiber(helps digestion, boosts metabolism and lowers bad cholesterol levels)
- Eggs- great and healthy and will fill you immediately.
- Blueberries- improve your blood pressure, boost metabolism, and improve memory.
- Watermelon- great and heart diseases and their elimination.
- Nuts- rich in protein, healthy fats which will keep you full, balanced pH levels.
- Papaya- rich in vitamin E, C and fiber. It releases papain which will help will preventing colon cancer.
- Buckwheat- great source of protein and iron and will stimulate digestion.
To learn about even more foods you shouldn’t eat on an empty stomach, check out the following video!
Natural N Fit