Belly fat is something which can’t be easily eliminated.
One way of eliminating this fat is practicing yoga. With yoga exercises you may have great benefits, and have also flat stomach.
You can’t have flat stomach due one night, it will take some time.
You shouldn’t be discouraged and do some yoga exercise, you will get the needed results.
Even before 5 000 years people used yoga exercises to stay healthy.
In addition to this post we are going to present you the 10 best poses of yoga which will help you to maintain the healthy organism.
- start with the pose of push-up and the arms extended under your knees and hands under the shoulders and arms.
- breathe ahead of your hands. Take care of the straight back and spine.
- stay in this position 15-30 seconds before realigns the knees.
- this exercise need to be repeated 5 times with 15 seconds break.
2. Wind easing posture
- lie on the back with stretched legs with the heels touching each other and your arms at the side.
- breathe out as your bend your knees as you move them toward your chest.
- the knees need to be pulled to your chest
- keep them thigh and the pressure need to be in the abdominal muscles as you hold your position.
- keep this pose for 60 to 90 seconds.
- release them, and repeat this exercise 5 times with a 15 seconds break.
3. Pontoon Posture
- lying position on the back, legs stretched out and arms down by side.
- inhale as you stretching the toes and feet
- form 45 degree angle with the body and reach your arms toward the extended legs.
- keep 15 seconds
- release the pose
- repeat it 5 times
4. Bow posture
- lie on the stomach with the legs stretched
- bend the knees and with your arms hold your ankles or feet.
- this position need to hold 15 -30 seconds
- get back in the prime pose
- repeat it 5 times
5. Cobra posture
- Start by lying stomach down on the mat.
- Stretch your legs away from your body as you pull your arms in under your shoulders
- Allow your toes and chin to touch the floor.
- Breathe in deep and slow as you thrust your body chest upward.
- Hold the pose for 15-30 seconds and slowly exhale.
- Rest for 15 seconds
- Repeat 5 times with a break in between each pose.
- lie on the back with stretched arms and legs
- lift the chest and raise the feet
- keep this pose for 10 times
- this pose need to be repeated 5 times with 15 seconds break
- stand straight in the Namaste position in front of you
- bend the knees like you are sitting on a chair
- bend your torso inward as you go deeper into the position
- hold this pose as much as you can
- lie on your back
- push your body with the feet
- raise the body so the buttocks and back are off the floor
- push your hands down
- hold as long as you can
- Begin in a standing position with your feet brought together and your hands to your side
- Extend your right leg forward as you extend your left leg backward similar to a lunge movement.
- Slightly turn your midsection so that you are facing your bent right knee.
- Give your body added support by slightly turning your left leg.
- Exhale and you raise your body up from your knees.
- Slowly stretch your arms upward as you bend your back to create a slight arch.
- Remain in this position for 15-30 seconds as you breathe normally
- Slowly break the pose by exhaling and straightening your right knee. Push off your right leg and allow yourself to come back gently into the original pose.
- Repeat for the opposite leg.
10. Warrior 2
- you need to follow the same steps just like above u texted them outward from torso
- you will turn your head so the face will be toward the right leg
- Do this with the other (left) leg.
HEALTHY FOOD HOUSE
THE HEALTH SITE