We all have great inflammation which can be treated with lemon water and has great benefits.
Also you can use turmeric you know right. Beginning your day with lemon water and a pinch of turmeric provides various health benefits.
Turmeric health benefits which are great, and the side effects will be synthetic drugs.
It has great benefits which are stepping the limit more than 160 health conditions.
It has great antiseptically and anti-inflammatory benefits which are great for the organism.
This spice is an essential part of the Indian cuisine, but besides consuming Indian food, there is other way to include turmeric in your everyday diet.
You need to add lukewarm lemon water and you will have further enhance of the benefits.
- Turmeric can prevent the high blood sugar spikes related to diabetes, as it helps the body to properly process ingested sugars
- It helps the body break down dietary fat right after consuming it, as it raises the bile flow
- It protects the brain from degenerative brain disorders related to aging, like Alzheimer’s disease, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Turmeric allows the body to break down dietary and environmental toxins as it improves the liver function
In addition to this post we are going to present you the recipe for turmeric and lemon water
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of lukewarm water, or warm soy, almond, or regular cow’s milk
- lemon juice squeezed from half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of honey
- a pinch of cinnamon, optional
Heat the water and add lemon juice, turmeric, and honey and stir well. You will notice that turmeric falls down at the bottom of the cup, so don’t stop stirring the mixture while you drink it, for maximum TURMERIC BENEFITS. Drink the mixture while warm (not hot, or cold).