A lot of people are trying to be healthier, and they are searching the cure for different diseases in the alternative medicine. The junk food that you are consuming is the main cause of any kind of diseases, because it effects on every vessel and on every organ on the organism.
You need to know that you need to feed yourself healthy. You need to take care of yourself, and with healthy food you will do it, without mistake.
You need to buy only organic food, but not all organic food are real.
A lot of ingredients and foods comes from China, which presents the country from when the most of the food in imported, but also the most contaminated food is there. So it is better to buy something which is more expensive but you are sure that it does not comes from china and it is clear.
The people in china are adding different chemicals, and steroids into the food and chickens so they will grow faster and in more quantity. You need to know this so you will avoid it. In addition to this post we are going to present you the foods that you need to avoid in case you buy Chinese food.
- Fish– Around 80% of tilapia and 50% of cod sold in the United States comes from fish farms in China.
- Chicken– Chicken produced in China is very susceptible to being plagued with illnesses.
- Mushrooms– Around 34% of processed mushrooms come from China.
- Rice– Some rice made in China has been found to be made of resin and potato.
- Apples and Apple Juice– The U.S. allows apples to be imported from China, but they may be contaminated.
- Garlic– Around 1/3 of all garlic in the United States comes from China.
- Salt– Some salt produced in China is sold in the U.S.
- Green peas– Some peas made in China are comprised of soy, green dye and other additives.
- Black pepper– A Chinese vendor was recently found attempting to sell mud flakes as pepper.
You need to take care of what you buy, because the name on the Label like ‘’USDA Certified 100% Organic’’ means different from ‘’Certified Organic’’.
If you truly want to make sure you’re getting organic produce and other foods, buy local. Stop at a farmer’s market near you or head to a local farm.
In addition we are going to present you one short video which will help you to understand how to buy in future.
Wise Mind Healthy Body
Natural Health 365