In case you want to take a closer look and learn about your organism, you will have to take a look on your tongue. It will tell you a lot of things; even you will check yourself in case you have even cancer.
It presents a muscle which is helping you with speaking and tasting and eating.
In case your tongue change its color you need o see what it means.
- If it is a black tongue: this means that you have some fungi or bacteria which will be manifested into black tongue. This also can mean that you are smoking too much cigarettes. Your oral hygiene need to be on a level up, and you can consult with your doctor, and he will offer you the solutions.
- Having yellow tongue: In case you have a yellow tongue this means indicative bacteria build up. Also it will be appeared if you have an inflammation of the papillae, or when you have dryness in the mouth. Also cigarette smoking will help you to have this condition.
- A white tongue: is caused by different factors and in addition we are going to present you them:
A white tongue could be as a result of the following reasons;
- A fungal infection of the oral cavity mucus membrane, usually the fungal infections is caused by genus candida.
- The use of a certain antibiotics.
- It could also be as a result of leukoplakia which is a sort of lesion that could be indicative of the early signs of cancer.
Apart from these change in colour to your tongue, you could also experience pain as well as nodules.
Here are reasons why this could occur.
- Anxiety and stress can cause ulceration of the tongue.
- Anaemia and even diabetes could be responsible for swelling of the tongue.
- Cigarette smoking can make your tongue hurt due to an irritation.
- Having cuts on the tongue can lead to an increased risk of a fungal infection.
- At post menopause it is not uncommon for women to having their tongue give a tingling feeling.