Today the recipes for detoxifications are numerous. No matter that they are a lot, the best still can be found. The best method for detoxification is the one with apple cider vinegar and honey.
Honey has a lot of health benefits. One of its properties is the power for detoxification. The active compounds in raw honey are believed to help kill cancer cells in the body, making it a great addition to a colon cleanse.
Apple cider vinegar
The list of health benefits and various usages of apple cider vinegar is very long, and we can read till tomorrow. This is a “friendly” bacteria that breaks down food in the gut.
The antibiotic properties of apple cider vinegar can help improve the acid content in the stomach, reducing heartburn and acid reflux.
In addition you will be able to read the signs of colon cleanse:
- Aches– Headaches, backaches and sciatic pain may be the result of an impacted colon.
- Constipation– This could result from a bad diet, stress or chemicals and other toxic substances that cause the colon to try and protect itself by producing more mucus, which eventually builds up on the bowel walls.
- Odor– Bad breath, body odor and gas can occur when the colon releases toxic gas into the body.
- Fatigue– Toxic residue in your colon can circulate through the blood to all parts of the body, causing fatigue.
- Acne– A clogged colon can cause toxins to overwhelm the pores and cause acne.
And now you can read the recipe for natural colon cleanse , without any side effects.
- 8 ounces of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
How to make:
- Shake the apple cider vinegar to mix up the unfiltered part that settles at the bottom.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to 8 ounces of warm water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture until the honey dissolves.
- Drink each morning or any time throughout the day.